RIVERSIDE RV PARK & CAMPGROUND
Good Neighbor Policies
1. Quiet time is 10:00 PM. to 7:00 AM.
2. Check out time is 1:00 PM (Atlantic time). Thereafter, please pay
$10.00 day fee for an extension until 5:00 PM, or choose to stay another
night. Requires authorization by Park Host based on site availability.
3. If you would like to remove the bugs from the front of your vehicle
using a brush and a bucket, you are welcome. If the job requires a hose,
kindly delay the wash job until you are at a truck/RV washing facility. To
date, this liberty has been appreciated and all have respected the “no hose”
4. Fires in elevated fire rings with heat shield. We provide these plus
starter and kindling with your purchase of firewood. Our fire rings are
available for rent, provided no scrap wood or scavenged wood are burned.
Scavenged firewood has not been properly dried and is smoky. No neighbor
likes a smoky fire. Firewood sales until 8:00PM please.
5. Recycling: In any green “drum”, you may place all glass, metal and
plastic containers. Kindly do not leave recyclables adjacent to other trash
barrels or in campsites, as they are just thrown away.
6. Our sewer system - a mix of holding tanks and septic tanks - cannot
handle the water load created by doing laundry in your RV or campsite. The
campground laundry (by request, 9:30-8:00PM) is connected to city sewer.
Clothes left in the machines at 8PM can be accessed the following morning
7. Visitors We want you to have visitors – free entrance. Fee applies for
8. Dogs on leash and owners that clean up after them are welcome.
No password needed – RiversideRV. Performance is subject to vagaries
beyond our control. Best reception obtained outside your RV. Aluminum
acts as a shield.
Park Water is city water – delicious, nutritious, and good-for-you too.
Please enjoy your stay!